Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Prufrock's Wargaming Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SkyWave 1/700 European buildings

As the rugby is on hold until the weekend I've started painting my set of SkyWave 1/700 buildings. They are lovely little things, and I've been a bit worried that I'd stuff them up. I did glue one of the wall sections upside down, so hopefully that will be the only thing I do wrong!

So far all I've done is undercoat them, give them a watery coat of something brown or off-white for the exterior walls, and followed that with a sort of generic red for the roof tiles.

Next step will be windows, doors and probably a wash.



I think they'll look great on 1/300 battlefields. I'm not quite sure how to base them though. Another first world problem...

4 comments:

  1. They really are quite nice for their size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't modeling fun;)

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on those wee buildings. I have to admit, I'd never know if a wall was upside down or not ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...